For ages people have been drawn to the edges of our earth – the places where the land and water meet. There is something about a coast that can calm, inspire – even excite us and leave us with a better appreciation for the world we inhabit.
We hope you’ll enjoy Anders’ photos and commentary as he travels the shores of Denmark. Perhaps Waves of Blue will inspire you to embark on your own journey – whether to a nearby beach or to a rocky coast somewhere on the other side of the country (or the planet).
Whether you want to simply enjoy following the journey as it unfolds on the Waves of Blue project website – or you would like to order prints of any of the photos for yourself – the terms and conditions below apply. Please read them carefully, as they set out the terms under which the wavesofblueproject.com website (‘Waves of Blue Project’) and all it has to offer are made available to you.
Which is to say that by accessing wavesofblueproject.com, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Anders Hviid-Haglund is the photographer who has traveled all around Denmark capturing the images on Waves of Blue, and he is the owner of the copyright to all of them.
2. Waves of Blue has all rights necessary to reproduce all the images displayed on Waves of Blue in print format – photograph only, or framed print.
3. Anders remains the owner of all of the images on Waves of Blue. This means that you do not have permission to reproduce any of the images that you see on the Waves of Blue website for your private use, commercial sale, or non-commercial distribution. If you would like to use any of the images from Waves of Blue for any purpose at all, please contact us in advance to discuss it. You will need to have our written permission before you use any of these images, so if you do want to use any of them please let us know which ones you would like to use and explain what the use will be so we can respond properly. Please understand that by using the Waves of Blue website, you do not have any intellectual property rights (copyright, trademark, or any other type of intellectual property) to use any of the content on the site.
4. In order to best protect ours and Anders’ rights to the content, Waves of Blue will not pass on high resolution files electronically.
5. The copyright and all other rights to all of the Waves of Blue web site design, text, and graphics; the selection and arrangement thereof; and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on wavesofblueproject.com are the property of Anders and his company HVIIDPHOTOGRAPHY and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers.
6. Waves of Blue reserves all of its rights in connection with the Waves of Blue website and its content.
Your Use of Waves of Blue
1. You agree that you will only use Waves of Blue in a manner that is consistent with these terms and conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
2. You are free to use any links to other web sites or resources that are accessible from Waves of Blue. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for, nor do we necessarily endorse, these websites or resources and their content.
3. While we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, we cannot warrant that our site, or others to which we give access, is free of viruses.
4. We provide Waves of Blue and its contents on an “as is” basis. We disclaim all representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to Waves of Blue and the information, content, materials or products included in Waves of Blue. This disclaimer includes, without limitation. warranties of merchantability, quality, and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via Waves of Blue is accurate, complete or current.
5. We hope that you will access Waves of Blue in a responsible fashion, and that you enjoy our weekly tour around Denmark’s amazing coasts. We do reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to Waves of Blue for any reason.
Purchases and Payment
1. We are delighted to offer Anders’ photos for sale so that you can bring the beauty and variety of Denmark’s coastline into your life in a more permanent way. This section of the Terms and Conditions discusses how we will sell and deliver these to you. We work with one of the best print-making companies on the planet, located in the Denmark, to make these images and deliver them to you.
2. We accept payments in US Dollars, Euros, and British Pounds as well as all currencies accepted by PayPal. Credit cards are billed in their local currency. Your payment card will be debited in US Dollars, Euros, or British Pounds, depending on which currency you selected during the online purchasing process. If you are in a country outside the US, European Union, or the United Kingdom, your credit card company will exchange it into your country’s local currency. The exchange rate varies from day to day and your payment card company will use the relevant rate at the time of the transaction.
3. VAT at 25% will be added to all purchases, where applicable, for delivery to Great Britain and the European Union. Purchasers within the European Union (but excluding Great Britain) who can supply a VAT registration number will not be charged VAT.
4. If your purchase is being delivered to a country outside of the European Union or the United Kingdom, it may be subject to duty at the country of its destination. Please understand that any such duties are your responsibility.
Dispatch and Delivery
1. We will make our best efforts to dispatch your order within 28 days of when you place it, to the delivery address you specify when you place the order with us.
2. We will package your print in the protective packaging appropriate for the type and size of print purchased. We will send it by registered post or equivalent, at our own risk until it is delivered to the delivery address you have specified.
3. If you have any special delivery requirements, please send an email before you place your order so we can advise you as to our ability to meet those requirements and any additional cost that may result. You can send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for verifying the authority of the person who receives the prints at the address you specify when you place you order.
5. In the event that items are returned, due to being faulty or damaged in transit, all costs shall be borne by us and credited to you on receipt of the damaged items by HVIIDPHOTOGRAPHY
Returns & Cancellation
We really hope you love your purchase! That said, when you receive your order, as per the EU Distance Selling Directive, you have until the expiry of seven days of receipt to return the ordered products. The goods must be returned in the same condition as they were originally despatched from Waves of Blue Project and received by you.
You must contact us by email to email@example.com to confirm which items are being returned. You will be expected to pay for the return of the goods, and any refund of this amount will be at the sole discretion of Waves of Blue Project. Please return them to Waves of Blue Project in Copenhagen, Denmark at the address at the end of these terms and conditions. Please include a note with your order details and the reason for return.
Refunds will be made to the original charged account within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Refunds will be given at the discretion of HVIIDPHOTOGRAPHY.
1. We may add to or change these terms and conditions from time to time at our discretion. These changed terms and conditions will continue to be binding on you provided we clearly identify the changes on Waves of Blue.
2. We expect that you will abide by these terms and conditions. If you do violate any of them, we have the right to terminate your use of Waves of Blue or to refuse to process any order you have placed.
3. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Denmark and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of Waves of Blue.
4. Use of Waves of Blue is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this clause.
Waves of Blue Project
DK-2100 København Ø